Courtesy of Tyler Durden
- Pension funds pare stocks, ignoring economic rebound (Bloomberg) – so who actually benefited from this rally?
- U.S. pay czar says he can “claw back” exec compensation (Reuters)
- Citigroup may shift Phibro’s Andrew Hall pay to stock from cash (Bloomberg)
- France seeking bank on guaranteed bonuses for G-20 (Bloomberg)
- The Lehman bankruptcy fee awards: and the winner is (WSJ)
- Joliet remembers the 1930′s (Joliet Pub Lib, h/t CreditTrader)
- Roubini Project Syndicate Op-Ed: A phantom economic recovery (RGE)
- Lowe’s net trails estimates as shoppers cut back on remodelling (Bloomberg)
- Ricardian equivalence (Cumberland advisors)
- The triumph of pessimism (Alhambra Investments)
- UBS tax crackdown widens to Hong Kong (WSJ)
- What will tightening look like? (Morgan Stanley)
- Sachs appeal (The New Republic)
- Stock market valuation (Angry bear blog)
Do you know someone who would benefit from this information? We can send your friend a strictly confidential, one-time email telling them about this information. Your privacy and your friend's privacy is your business... no spam! Click here and tell a friend!