Get the inside scoop from the #1 ranked stock market professional on Twitter.
BE THE HOUSE, Not the Gambler!
Consider a casino. How often do you win? How often does the house win?
Join investment houses such as Goldman Sachs, JP Morgan and Morgan Stanley on the winning side of the table — the side of the table opposite the investing masses.
Using simple stock option strategies, you can put the odds of winning firmly in your favor.
We will teach you how to enhance your profts from your investments by collecting fees from other investors who are positioned opposite you because the haven't learned any better.
- Great Trade Ideas – This is no idle boast. Phil Davis and Optrader provide actionable trade ideas every day of the week.
- Email and SMS Trade Alerts – At home, at work, or on-the-go, stay on top of major market moves!
- LIVE Weekly Webinars – Phil Davis hosts a LIVE Trading Webinar for our Members every week (Wednesdays, 1 pm EST) Archives and replays are available.
- Market Overviews – Get our daily outlook, before and after the bell, often with trade ideas, notes on key indicators, and market analyses. Phil provides market levels that will help you decide when to enter and exit trades, and winning strategies for both short and long-term investors.
- Our Impressive Trading Community – Some of the brightest minds in the market come talk to us! Every trading day, our members swap ideas, advice, and post trades of their own. Phil responds to questions and ideas in real time. No other newsletter service gives its members this level of access and interactivity.
- Trading Strategies – Get access to the same strategies that command $500 a day at our seminars! Try "Dont Step On That Landmine" or "How to Buy a Stock for a 15-20% Discount." We share HUNDREDS of ways to enhance your trading.
- Portfolio & Cash Management Ideas – Good money management is key. We discuss strategies for those who want to take a longer or less volatile approach to their trading and we keep 4 virtual portfolios for our Members to learn from. For example, we love to use calendar spreads and income-producing hedging strategies in our famous Butterfly Portfolio.
- Research – We publish periodic, in-depth reports on industry trends, specific companies and macroeconomic factors that influence our trading.
- Education – Are you new to options, or do you need some advanced strategies to jumpstart your trading? Our education section features an excellent options guide called Secrets to Explosive Stock Market Profits, as well as weekly educational posts and videos. Read Section 1 of our options guide for free: click here to download.
- Support – Our Premium and Basic members chat LIVE with Phil, Optrader and our wonderful staff. We love to help solve your problems.
Keeping you on top of market events and providing trade ideas is just a part of what we do at Philstockworld.
We teach our Members winning Stock and Option Strategies: Hedging Strategies, Virtual Portfolio Management Techniques, How to Scale Into Positions and How to Stop Out with Profits, How to Use Stock Options and ETFs to Hedge Your Individual Positions and Enhance Your Returns – Even in 401(k) Accounts!
We’ll show you how to be flexible and methodical. We scan hundreds of stocks and options every day to find you the best opportunities. We use proven statistical models and techniques that ordinary investors have never heard of but which hedge fund managers use every day to enhance their profits. In fact, many of our Premium Members are fund managers.
At PSW we do not just send out an email and leave you on your own. Chat with our experts and find out:
– What are the best options to buy or sell.
– When is the best time to make your moves.
– Why we are recommending them.
Join today and receive our Daily Market Outlook and Key Index Levels to watch each trading day. Basic and Premium Members also enjoy our LIVE chat rooms, where we discuss fresh trade ideas LIVE during market hours are open. And don't forget the weekly LIVE webinars with Phil!
*Please note that we often discuss options trades. Not all trades are taken by all people and not all traders choose to (or have the clearance to) sell options against other positions or have the capital available to add money to trades – all this impacts your individual ability to profit and options trading is an inherently risky practice. You must consult a professional financial advisor before making any trade (see disclaimer) and decide what is best for your own virtual portfolio. This site is meant to help educate you and we highly recommend that you set up a Paper Trading Account with ThinkorSwim/TD AmeriTrade or another on-line broker so you can try some of these strategies on-line without risking your money.