Statement of principles
What makes us different from other trading websites and investment newsletters?
- Value. Your monthly subscription costs about as much as you pay your broker for one or two option trades.
- Accountability. Unlike other sites, we don't just drop trades and walk away. Phil Davis, David Ristau and Optrader are on-line most trading days to talk to you live. How's that for backing up our trade ideas? We follow our trades through from open to close and we're there for you to help analyze your own trades and look for ways to improve them.
- Exclusivity. You can’t make trades with 10,000 other people – it just doesn’t work! We limit our membership to give everyone a chance to pick up the positions we spot.
- Community. Come for the great calls…stay for the great conversation. Our active daily forum is unique – no other investment newsletter or trading service has such a busy community of informed members offering their own opinions, ideas, and input.
- Phil is often an active participant, not just a name on the marquee. If you’re an amateur or professional trader, you’ll find that our members are some of the smartest and most experienced around. No matter who you are, you’ll benefit from the dialogue our subscribers have with each other every single day.
A message from Phil:
There’s nothing I hate more than people who tell you what you would have made if you had done some perfect entry and perfect exit on a trade they vaguely recommended out of dozens that didn’t work out. It’s never going to happen here!
We keep a running archive of every single post and ever single trade idea since November of 2005 so you can see for yourself what you think of our picks! Do I need your credit card so you can look? No, why should I – the work should stand on their own. If you think they would have helped you in the past then you may decide on your own whether you want to sign up for our daily live site.
How can we give all that away for free? Because our performance is not a fluke, we do this all the time and we’re pretty sure there will be brand new trading opportunities for us tomorrow – the old ideas you can keep with our compliments!
This is not your run-of-the-mill dry, financial reporting! According to Google, there are 11,500,000 stock picking pages on the web and they all think they’re smarter than us… We don’t try to out shout the masses – we just try to have some fun and make some money! Now I’ve been told by marketing experts that I need to put in giant letters that say we make more trades, more often than most newsletters (we do), that I should make a big deal about how we try to pick real, well-known companies that are fairly liquid so you can get your money in and (more importantly) out and I’m supposed to make a big deal about beating the markets month after month (we do). I’m not going to do that…
When I used to look for a financial newsletter I would always read that stuff and go “blah blah blah” in my head until I found some kind of sample of the actual trading. Well, we give you full access to our posted trade ideas and, when you sign up for a FREE trial of the PSW report, you can even view EVERY SINGLE comment and trade idea in our premium member chat from the past 7-30 days. All the winners and all the losers, not just selected “samples”. There’s also a weekly update free, right on this site and you can take a look most Fridays or Saturdays for yourself and you can check out my style for yourself and decide if it would annoy or please you to read me every day.
All right, so I’m not good at marketing – but that’s not why you’re here is it? I am an amateur investor, like you, who just got sick of all the BS I was getting from all the “professional” services and I decided to start my own. I’m not a broker or a pro trader and you would be nuts to make any trade you read about here without consulting a professional financial advisor as to its suitability for your virtual portfolio… But, if you like to talk about stocks and pick up some tips that might work without all the hype and nonsense – come join us!
So why listen to me? I do have sort of a knack for spotting trends and picking winners and I’m happy to share what I know with you. No other reason. Nothing bad will happen to you if you don’t sign up with us – there is no pressure and this is not a limited offer. Come back any time we are accepting new members – the door will always be open. Looking forward to meeting you, – Phil