Welcome to our trading education section. We have created this entire section to help you, our readers, subscribers, and members, become more familiar with trading. We've stocked it full of useful links, tools, guides, etc. that we've produced or found on the web. The information contain within will help even the most basic beginner, become more familiar with the stock market, options and stock trading, etc. In no time you should be able to take the information found within this section and begin trading and making money. We are always adding and expanding, but if you find a particularly helpful tool or web resource you would like to share, or believe it should belong in this section please feel free to contact us.
Are you brand new to trading stocks or options? Do you not know how or where to purchase a stock or option, or don't even know what a stock or option really is? Start with our beginner's guide. It is contains very basic information and steps that will help you become a better trader.
A very nice visual walk-through of the various strategies we employ here has been designed by 888Options.net – Just click on the strategy you are interested in to see the guide.
A series of Educational Broadcasts teaching the basic and advanced stock and options trading.
Educational Walk-Throughs and Guides
- Charles Schwab has a valuable series for all levels of option trading with many detailed articles and examples.
- Think or Swim has tons of in-depth articles. Also go to Option Planet to learn the basics.
- OptionsXpress has a good education section, with Webinars and Workshops available for the general public. (OptionXpress, a subsidiary of Schwab, is a leading online options and futures brokerage.)
- Option House has many educational articles and videos.
- TradeMonster is also a good source for stock and option trading basics with many downloadable PDF guides.
- Options Industry Council is another informative site.
- Read an easy-to-use Introduction to Technical Analysis.
- PSW's biotech expert Pharmboy wrote a great article on Fundamental vs. Technical Analysis.
All the educational posts on PhilStockWorld.com, including special posts by Option Sage.
This is a list of sites and services we use everyday. These sites are the best available. We don't do any link-sharing. You'll find solid advice, great tools, and fantastic stock and options trading information at these resources.
Our trading glossary is coming soon. It contains invaluable information on different terms and sayings in the trading world.