Philip R. Davis is the founder Phil's Stock World, a stock and options trading site that teaches the art of options trading to newcomers and devises advanced strategies for expert traders. Mr. Davis is a serial entrepreneur, having founded software company Accu-Title, a real estate title insurance software solution, and is also the President of the Delphi Consulting Corp., an M&A consulting firm that helps large and small companies obtain funding and close deals. He was also the founder of Accu-Search, a property data corporation that was sold to DataTrace in 2004 and Personality Plus, a precursor to eHarmony.com. Phil was a former editor of a UMass/Amherst humor magazine and it shows in his writing — which is filled with colorful commentary along with very specific ideas on stock and options trading.
To watch Phil in action, click here to view his March 6th appearance on LiveStock, where he called the market bottom on the nose and gave viewers 13 winning trades in 3 hours that returned 469% over the next 6 months. Note how Phil calmly talks viewers through a crash, explains the crash and explains why the markets will turn up the next week. This is what Phil does in chat at PSW every day – we discuss the market and the news that's affecting it and Phil, Optrader and other members put up trade ideas and discuss new entries and adjustments along the way.
- Read Phil's Sept 12, 2009 interview in Behind The Spread HERE.
- Listen to Phil being interviewed on One Radio Network – July 22nd, 2010 HERE
- Here's Phil telling viewers not to panic and buy the day after the Japan quake on BNN – March 15th, 2011, HERE
- Phil's "One Stock" to Trade for 2012, turned out to be 2012's best performing stock of the year – BAC
- On Jan 15th, 2013 Phil reveals his 3 Trade Ideas for 2013 – All HUGE Winners – AAPL, TSLA &CIM
- March 5th, 2014 Interview on Money Talk with Phil's Market Outlook and Option Trade Ideas for 2014