Tyler Durden’s Sunday Readings
- Gordon Brown repeats vow not to go away (Telegraph)
- Airline execs say industry outlook still grim (Reuters)
- Extreme dumb money bullish sentiment (Technical Take)
- Blackrock set to become largest quant fund in the world (Telegraph)
- Monetizing debt: The grandest of larcenies (Daily Reckoning)
- Evans-Pritchard: Merkel’s inflationary fretting may wake the bears from hibernation (Telegraph)
- Bankruptcy filings rise to 6,000 a day (USA Today)
- Daniel Gross: The bond war – Krugman vs Ferguson (Slate)
- Roundup of (un)employment charts (Big Picture)
- Justice Antonin Scalia: "The US Constitution is dead" (Fora)
- Eli Broad’s remedy for the auto industry (Fora)
Big thanks to Gayle and Sherrie for their donations and support.
Do you know someone who would benefit from this information? We can send your friend a strictly confidential, one-time email telling them about this information. Your privacy and your friend's privacy is your business... no spam! Click here and tell a friend!