Courtesy of The Reformed Broker
Join Downtown Josh Brown and Michael Batnick for another round of What Are Your Thoughts? On this week’s episode, Josh and Michael discuss the biggest topics in investing and finance, including:
- Bear market becomes official – How many bear markets have we seen outside of recessions?
- Yellen and Powell – “We fought the last war”
- Bond market tightens – Fed whispers 75bp on the table for Wednesday.
- Crypto crush – Bitcoin has crashed below $24,000, reaching its lowest levels since the end of 2020.
- The housing contraction – “mortgage applications are pointing to a large decline over summer.”
- Elon’s town hall – What does Elon Musk want to get accomplished by doing this?
- Conflict of interest – Zero transparency with my 401k plan.
- The Fed – Which Fed method is likely to work best?
Thanks to Nasdaq for sponsoring this episode!
Sign up for The Compound newsletter and never miss out: https://email.thecompoundnews.com/subscribe.