Courtesy of The Irrelevant Investor, Michael Batnick
Today’s Animal Spirits is brought to you by Nasdaq and Masterworks. See here for Nasdaq’s research on the shifting profile of retail investors. Go to Masterworks.io/animal to learn more about investing in contemporary art.
On today’s show we discuss:
- Facebook, Netflix, and PayPal are now value stocks
- How the Fed and the Biden Administration got inflation wrong
- America’s cash hoard could cushion a downturn
- Sequoia is down bad
- What should we do about inflation?
- Are TIPS broken?
- May price cuts in Salt Lake City, Boise, Sacramento, and other hot spots
- KBH earnings
- LEN earnings
- NKE earnings
- FTX is trying to buy Robinhood
- FTX CEO says there are no active conversations with Robinhood
- Meme stocks were too good to Robinhood
- BlockFi’s credit pact with FTX
- BlockFi parts ways with head of US trading
Future Proof Festival:
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any feedback, recommendations, or questions.