Courtesy of Josh Brown’s The Reformed Broker
Join Downtown Josh Brown and Michael Batnick for another round of What Are Your Thoughts? On this week’s episode, Josh and Michael discuss the biggest topics in investing and finance, including:
- Reverse Face Ripper – I broke one of my cardinal rules as a market commentator.
- RIP BTD – It is the worst year for buying the stock-market dip since the 1930s.
- Bear Protection – “Retail traders spent $18 billion buying put option protection last week, a record.”
- Equal Weight – SPY Minus RSP (check tomorrow)
- Junk Bonds – “Junk-Bond Yields Top 8%. It Could Be a Good Time to Buy.”
- Burned to the Ground – Peloton and Stitch Fix Market cap.
- Make the Case
- Mystery Chart
Thanks to our friends at Groundfloor for sponsoring this episode. Groundfloor is an award-winning wealth-tech platform offering high-yield, short-term, real estate debt investments directly to the general public. Learn more at: https://groundfloor.us/
Sign up for The Compound newsletter and never miss out: https://email.thecompoundnews.com/subscribe