Today’s Animal Spirits is brought to you by AcreTrader and Composer. See here for more information on AcreTrader and here for AcreTrader disclosures. See here for more information on Composers’ new one-click portfolio and here for Composer disclosures
On today’s show we discuss:
- FTX Held less than $1B in liquid assets against $9B in liabilities
- FTX’s balance sheet was bad
- FTX balance sheet, revealed
- FTX tapped into customer accounts to fund risky bets, setting up its downfall
- SBFs FTX empire faces US probe into client funds
- Sequoia on FTX
- It’s Ok to build wealth slowly (AWOCS)
- Tiger Global slashes value of private tech bets by billions
- The classic 60-40 investment strategy falls apart. “There’s no place to hide.”
- 50 years later, Burton Malkiel hasn’t changed his views on indexing
- Radium Payments
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any feedback, recommendations, or questions.
Check out our t-shirts, coffee mugs, and other swag here.