Animal Spirits: Is the Stock Market Getting Ahead of Itself?
Today’s Animal Spirits is brought to you by YCharts.
On today’s show, we discuss:
- The narrative vortex
- December 2022 retail sales
- Auto market weekly summary: January 13
- Tesla’s price cuts are roiling the car market
- Over 5M new US startups show Covid-era boom has legs
- Google laid off high performers and earners while largely sparing ‘Brain’ AI lab
- How Apple has so far avoided layoffs: lean hiring, no free lunches
- What the Genesis bankruptcy means for GBTC
- Some home builders are offering mortgage rates as low as 3%, here’s why they’re doing it
- Inside the controversial sales practices of the nation’s biggest title lender
- TSOH on Netflix
- See Quartr’s earnings season recap here
- SCHW earnings
- ALLY earnings
- Rich customers pull money from banks offering paltry interest rates
- Avatar: The Way of Water becomes sixth film in history to surpass $2B globally
Contact us at email@example.com with any feedback, recommendations, or questions.
Follow us on Facebook, Instagram, and YouTube. Check out our t-shirts, coffee mugs, and other swag here.
Wealthcast Media, an affiliate of Ritholtz Wealth Management, received compensation from the sponsor of this advertisement. Inclusion of such advertisements does not constitute or imply endorsement, sponsorship or recommendation thereof, or any affiliation therewith, by the Content Creator or by Ritholtz Wealth Management or any of its employees.