Talk Your Book: The Prophet of Capital Preservation
Today’s show is brought to you by ASYMmetric ETFs.
We had Darren Schuringa, Founder and CEO of ASYMmetric ETFs on the show to discuss Asymetric’s latest Smart Income and Smart Alpha ETFs.
On today’s show, we discuss:
- Darren’s background prior to ASYMmetric ETFs
- How ASYMmetric structures their strategies
- Looking at market volatility
- Rules-based strategies v emotions
- What makes Smart ETFs smart
- How ASYMmetric goes short during bear markets
- ASYMmetric’s new ETF offerings
Follow us on Facebook, Instagram, and YouTube.
Check out our t-shirts, stickers, coffee mugs, and other swag here.
Wealthcast Media, an affiliate of Ritholtz Wealth Management, received compensation from the sponsor of this advertisement. Inclusion of such advertisements does not constitute or imply endorsement, sponsorship, or recommendation thereof, or any affiliation therewith, by the Content Creator or by Ritholtz Wealth Management or any of its employees. Investing in speculative securities involves the risk of loss. Nothing on this website should be construed as, and may not be used in connection with, an offer to sell, or a solicitation of an offer to buy or hold, an interest in any security or investment product