Join Downtown Josh Brown and Michael Batnick for another round of What Are Your Thoughts? On this week’s episode, Josh and Michael discuss the biggest topics in investing and finance, including:
- October CPI – “Positive vs. negative earnings growth has been far more predictive than the political party of the president.”
- Robots Are Coming – “Here’s what we know about generative AI’s impact on white-collar work”
- Retail Earnings Week – Home Depot, Target, Walmart, Costco, and more.
- Creative Destruction – Tesla is doing to cars what Netflix did to streaming.
- Streaming Storylines – DIS + HULU single app by year-end.
- Earnings Recession – “Big Tech has seen positive 2024 EPS revisions while the rest of SPX and Tech have seen negative revisions.”
- Make The Case
- Mystery Chart