Join Downtown Josh Brown and Michael Batnick for another round of What Are Your Thoughts? On this week’s episode, Josh and Michael discuss the biggest topics in investing and finance, including:
- Year End Rally – Choose your weapon – tech almost always leads bull markets.
- Calm Breaks Out – One man’s calm is another man’s euphoria?
- Record Corporate Profits – What should accompany record highs in the stock market? Record high corporate profits. Check.
- Holiday Sales – “eCom leads weekend strength”
- ”Billions Wiped Out” – “Stock-Safety Trade on Wall Street Misfires”
- AMZN > FDX, UPS – “Amazon is eclipsing both carriers, and the gap is growing”
- Make The Case
- Mystery Chart
Thanks to US Benchmark Series for sponsoring this episode! Learn more about F/m Investments and US Benchmark Series at www.ustreasuryetf.com
Sign up for The Compound newsletter and never miss out: thecompoundnews.com/subscribe
Wealthcast Media, an affiliate of Ritholtz Wealth Management, received compensation from the sponsor of this advertisement. Inclusion of such advertisements does not constitute or imply endorsement, sponsorship or recommendation thereof, or any affiliation therewith, by the Content Creator or by Ritholtz Wealth Management or any of its employees. Investing in speculative securities involves the risk of loss. Nothing on this website should be construed as, and may not be used in connection with, an offer to sell, or a solicitation of an offer to buy or hold, an interest in any security or investment product.