Today’s Animal Spirits is brought to you by YCharts. See here for our YCharts year-end strategy session recap.
On today’s show, we discuss:
- A second mountain in inflation?
- Cuban: Tech bubble worse now than 15 years ago
- Vanguard is closer than ever to ending BlackRocks ETF reign
- Housing market update: Declining mortgage rates lure sellers off sidelines, paving way for 2024 buyers
- Free land in the US: 16 small towns where it is still possible
- The rise of the forever renters
- Bird may be bankrupt, but shared micromobility is doing just fine
- Zombie TV has come for cable
- Discussing leveraged/inverse fund performance
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any feedback, recommendations, or questions.
Check out our t-shirts, coffee mugs, and other swag here.
Wealthcast Media, an affiliate of Ritholtz Wealth Management, received compensation from the sponsor of this advertisement. Inclusion of such advertisements does not constitute or imply endorsement, sponsorship or recommendation thereof, or any affiliation therewith, by the Content Creator or by Ritholtz Wealth Management or any of its employees. Investing in speculative securities involves the risk of loss. Nothing on this website should be construed as, and may not be used in connection with, an offer to sell, or a solicitation of an offer to buy or hold, an interest in any security or investment product.