Animal Spirits: Bear Market Lessons
Today’s Animal Spirits is brought to you by Simplify ETFs. See here for more information on the Simplify Volatility Premium ETF.
On today’s show, we discuss:
- The FAAMGs are more than just 5 stocks
- AWOCS on S&P 500 concentration here and here
- The bear market survivors share their biggest lessons
- Larry Summers – get out of US Equities
- Junk bonds shake off recession worries
- All this junk food making all-time highs
- First Republic is seized, sold to JPM in second-largest US bank failure
- Why goods spending isn’t falling
- Sliding diesel prices signal warning for US economy
- The building boom is prolonging market pain
- Home buyers are eager but sellers are scarce, creating real gridlock
- Millennials are fueling a generational housing bubble
- Great Quartr: Promo code AnimalSPIRITS (one word) only for the full year
- These are the most popular TV shows on the internet
Contact us at email@example.com with any feedback, recommendations, or questions.
Follow us on Facebook, Instagram, and YouTube.
Check out our t-shirts, coffee mugs, and other swag here.
Wealthcast Media, an affiliate of Ritholtz Wealth Management, received compensation from the sponsor of this advertisement. Inclusion of such advertisements does not constitute or imply endorsement, sponsorship or recommendation thereof, or any affiliation therewith, by the Content Creator or by Ritholtz Wealth Management or any of its employees. Investing in speculative securities involves the risk of loss. Nothing on this website should be construed as, and may not be used in connection with, an offer to sell, or a solicitation of an offer to buy or hold, an interest in any security or investment product.