The Compound and Friends: Responsibly Reckless
Today’s Compound and Friends is brought to you by birddogs. Thanks to Birddogs for sponsoring this episode! [Visit here.]
On today’s show, we discuss:
- Apple earnings next up
- Apple’s new savings account draws nearly $1B in deposits in the first four days
- Shareholder lawsuit says Coinbase execs, VCs, saved $1B by selling before bad news
- Biggest spikes in the VIX
- Eric Maddox – Invest Like the Best
- The Ages of Finance – Investor Amnesia
- China’s New Warships, The Threat of AI Weapons, & WWIII – James Rosone
- True Love by Thich Nhat Hanh
- Snowfalls last episode
- The Loney Road To Success – The Ed Myless Show
- Twitter: @_masterinvestor
- Instagram: themasterinvestor
- YouTube: @IanDunlap
- Twitter: @leannablackhawk
- Instagram: Leanna_Hawk
- Site: leannahaakons.com
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any feedback, recommendations, or questions.
Follow us on Instagram and YouTube.
Check out our t-shirts, coffee mugs, and other swag here.
Wealthcast Media, an affiliate of Ritholtz Wealth Management, received compensation from the sponsor of this advertisement. Inclusion of such advertisements does not constitute or imply endorsement, sponsorship or recommendation thereof, or any affiliation therewith, by the Content Creator or by Ritholtz Wealth Management or any of its employees. Investing in speculative securities involves the risk of loss. Nothing on this website should be construed as, and may not be used in connection with, an offer to sell, or a solicitation of an offer to buy or hold, an interest in any security or investment product.