Join Downtown Josh Brown and Michael Batnick for another round of What Are Your Thoughts? On this week’s episode, Josh and Michael discuss the biggest topics in investing and finance, including:
- FedEx or Uber? – Fedex kicks us off with a big disappointing announcement one week before scheduled earnings…
- A Less Intense Low – “Watching for a “Less Intense” October Low”
- FANG – “Instagram Stumbles in Push to Mimic TikTok, Internal Documents Show”
- A Good Year for Active – SPIVA first half 2022 results are out – way less embarrassing for the industry than last year.
- Everyone’s Tightening – “Globally coordinated central banks all hiking rates at the exact same time…the most in history.”
- Fidelity, Citadel, Schwab crypto exchange – If you were an existing exchange would you be rooting for it to fail or succeed?
- Make the Case
- Mystery Chart
- and more!
Thanks to our friends at Groundfloor for sponsoring this episode. Groundfloor is an award-winning wealth-tech platform offering high-yield, short-term, real estate debt investments directly to the general public. Learn more at: https://groundfloor.us/
Sign up for The Compound newsletter and never miss out: https://email.thecompoundnews.com/subscribe