Courtesy of The Irrelevant Investor
On today’s show we discuss:
- Looking for a bright spot (AWOCS)
- Asness on expected returns
- Druckenmiller predicts the Dow won’t be much higher in 10 years
- Credit Suisse tries to calm the market
- Credit Suisse and the CDS spread
- Some weekend reading from Cullen Roche
- Paul Krugman may be right
- UK pensions forced the Bank of Englands hand
- Nike earnings
- Tesla earnings
- Car Max earnings
- Elon Musks’ rich friends
Contact us at email@example.com with any feedback, recommendations, or questions.
Check out our t-shirts, stickers, coffee mugs, and other swag here.
See here for tropical gear, free shipping, and sunglass straps on all orders (code ANIMAL20 for 20% off) from Tropical Bros.