Courtesy of Michael Batnick
Today’s Animal Spirits is brought to you by YCharts.
On today’s show we discuss:
- Good news is bad news
- 8 ways to invest with a strong dollar
- The awful economy Paul Volcker inherited in 1979 (AWOCS)
- Cathie Woods open letter to the Fed
- Things are getting weird in the housing market
- Calculated Risk on housing prices
- Luxury home market is the first to go
- Homebuilders selling houses at a discount
- The US rental market is cooling
- Peleton to cut 500 more jobs
- Economists say it’s okay to not save money in your 20s
Contact us at email@example.com with any feedback, recommendations, or questions.
Check out our t-shirts, stickers, coffee mugs, and other swag here.